ES Compleat Lifetime Coolant is a high performance fully
formulated Extended Life Ethylene Glycol Antifreeze/Coolant. It
is Fleetguards answer to the maintenance demands of heavy-duty
diesel cooling systems. ES Compleat only requires possible
re-inhibition after 1 year, 150,000 miles, or 4,000 hours of
operation. It is the perfect extended service coolant that
protects your cooling system by preventing scaling, foaming,
corrosion and liner pitting. ES Compleat is easy to use, cost
effective, and outperforms other extended life products in the
ES Compleat in the
concentrated bottles to keep your shipping cost down. All you
need to do is purchase the same number of bottles of Distilled
water at your local supermarket, Just add one bottle of
Concentrated ES Compleat followed by one bottle of distilled
water and repeat until your system is full.
• Fully formulated extended life coolant (antifreeze) with
dual borate, phosphate buffer and low silicate formulation for
use in all heavy/light duty diesel, natural gas, and gasoline
• Hybrid Lifetime Coolant with 150,000 mi (250,000 km) or 4000
Hours Service Intervals. With proper maintenance, ES Compleat
lasts 1 million miles (1.5 million km)/20,000 engine hours.
• Protects against liner pitting and provides solid corrosion
protection for aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass, and solder.
Contains proprietary scale inhibitors.
• Easy Maintenance and compatibility with
ES Extender, DCA4 Chemical Filter, or
• ES Extender Extends Coolant Life 150,000 mi (250,000 km) or
• Meets ASTM D3306, ASTM D6210, TMC RP 329 and Performance Specifications of
Most Major OEMs
• Available in Ethylene Glycol and Less Toxic Propylene Glycol
• This item is concentrated. You add the water.