ISSPRO CLASSIC SERIES TACHOMETER
ISSPRO Classic Series Programmable Tachometer,
MPU, Black Dial, White Pointer, w/resettable hours 3-3/8In
Part #: R85305M-SET
ISSPRO's "Classic" Series gauges
have been widely used by many heavy duty OEM's for
decades. Known for their rugged reliability, wide
selection and availability, the classic series has set
the standard in the automotive instrumentation market.
tachometers are designed to accept signals from pulse
generators, magnetic senders or alternator taps. For 24
VDC NG applications, a 24 VDC bulb must be purchased
separately. If the tach. is equipped with an hourmeter, it will
count only when a signal is present (engine running).
Programmable DIP switches are located in the rear of the
gauge and are accessible by a cover plate or removable
rubber plug. Part numbers ending with an "M" are
For positive ground applications consult your
DieselManor sales associate for special ordering.
• Black dial with white numerals, white pointer tip and
• Illumination - utilizes perimeter lighting. 12 VDC
light kit is included
• 250 Degree needle sweep
• Diameter of gauge housing is 3-3/8"
• 3000 RPM
• With resettable hourmeter counter
• Microprocessor controlled (MPU)
• Includes bracket mounting kit and instructions
• Accessible rear DIP switches with cover plug
• Made in the USA