Stanadyne Performance Formula Injector Cleaner is formulated to
prevent and eliminate Internal Diesel Injector Deposits (IDID)
commonly found in Common Rail and other type of Injectors. These
deposits affect injector performance, which results in various
engine related issues.
Performance Formula Injector Cleaner is a “One Tank” Clean-Up of
concentrated detergents designed to eliminate & prevent internal
and external deposits from forming on injectors. The result is
restored Engine Performance, Increased Horsepower, and Improved
• Lubricates fuel system components to help prevent wear
• Cetane improver improves combustion resulting in better
starting, smoother running, and reduced engine noise
• Use 4 – 6 times per year as preventive maintenance or when
engine performance issues arise
• Continued use of Performance Formula All Season or Performance
Formula Warm Weather recommended with every fill-up
• Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
• Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content
approved ) - increased water separation shown in bio content up
For all diesel powered engines.
How to Treat - add before filling.
Treatment Ratio - 1:400 (16oz. treats 50
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel
to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten bottle cap securely after use
and store upright. Store above 32°F
All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each
other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not
provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original
Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of
them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be
used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against
fuel related problems and to maximize performance.