Formulated to provide the same benefits as Performance. Formula
All Season Protection (Blue Label) except without cold weather
protection. Performance Formula Warm Weather Blend is
recommended when ambient temperatures are above 40°F (4° C).
• Contains Detergents that clean &
protect the fuel system from deposits resulting in increased
Horsepower, Torque and Improved Economy
• Lubricates fuel system components to help prevent wear caused
by low lubricity fuels
• Cetane improver improves combustion resulting in better
starting, running , and reduced engine noise
• Demulsifies water for more effective water separation
• Corrosion Inhibiters prevents rust/corrosion from forming on
fuel system components
• Reduces Smoke and Particulates
• Stabilizes fuel by protecting against the formation of gums
caused by oxidation
• Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
• Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content
approved ) - increased water separation shown in bio content up
For all diesel powered engines. Specifically formulated to
provide peak performance in hot weather.
Important: To achieve maximum benefits, Additives should be used
all year, not just during the cold winter months. For ultimate
warm weather protection against fuel related issues, use
Performance Formula Warm Weather Blend.
How to Treat - add before filling.
Treatment Ratio - 1:500 (8oz. treats 30
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel
to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten bottle cap securely after use
and store upright. Store above 32°F
All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each
other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not
provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original
Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of
them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be
used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against
fuel related problems and to maximize performance.