ZEP Big Orange-E is a heavy-duty industrial strength,
biodegradable, non-petroleum degreaser in aerosol form. It
contains no caustic acids, petroleum distillates, and neither
chlorinated or aromatic solvents. It also does not contain any
fluorocarbon propellants to contribute to ozone layer depletion.
Completely biodegradable and ecologically desirable, Zep Big
Orange-E aerosol contains natural citrus solvents. It is an
excellent degreaser for metal parts, molds, dies, may be used to
clean and degrease motors, engine parts, molds, dies, unpainted
concrete floors and industrial equipment. We especially like to
use it to clean off our workbench. We've also found it
indispensible for removing sticker adhesive. It works better
than nail polish remover. It even works great on that baked-on
• Environmentally Preferred - Does not contain any
ozone-harming CFC's and all ingredients are completely
• Less Hazardous - Contains a citrus solvent which is less
hazardous than petroleum distillates and chlorinated solvents.
• Excellent Degreaser - Cuts grease, grime and oil as well as
most petroleum based or chlorinated solvent based products.
• Pleasant Fragrance - Emits a pleasant citrus fragrance with no
objectionable petroleum solvent odors.
• Aerosol - Packaged in an aerosol form so no additional
equipment is required for use.
This is an aerosol container and is only permitted to ship
via ground service.